- Good for the heart thanks to EPA and DHA
- Good for the brain thanks to DHA
- High-dose, effective and inexpensive
- Purified fish oil, low in heavy metals
- No endangered species are used
Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) is an organically bound form of sulphur. When we cook our food, much of the sulphur it contains disappears. When one gets older, it becomes more important to keep the body’s stores of sulphur at an optimum level.
Composition per 2 level measuring spoons of 0,6 grams (total 1,2 grams):